Here, Pseudoperfection’s (first) blog give-away. It sounds so gay though.
- You do not need to follow me.
- I don’t know if that makes sense, but yes, “likes” are good, “reblogs” are fine as long as your name appears then you’re considered.
- In case it’s not clear— I am giving one of those Tumblr shirts I costumized and these books: Paolo Coelho’s The Alchemist, Debbie Macomber’s Hearts Divided, Dorothea Frank’s Shem Creek and Cammie McGovern’s The Art of Seeing.
- I can ship it anywhere in the Philippines, a week after October 1 (draw date), since I still don’t know the tee size of the winner.
- Regarding the first rule, you can follow me if you like the content of my blog, not because of some giving away of sorts.